· Sugaring Off (Birch Syrup Production)- April
· Shearing (Alpaca / Llamas) – June / July
· Fresh Vegetables, Herbs & Greens – June – October
· Apple Season – juice, jelly, vinegar – September
· Agritourism – Tours, Birthdays, B & B – April – October
· Evergreen Products (Wreaths, Garlands, Swags, Winter Baskets, Centrepieces) – November / December
Moose Meadows Farm is proud to offer our fundraising program especially designed for groups (e.g. children’s clubs, service clubs, teams, etc.) and /or schools. Since 2005, we have assisted groups in Ottawa (Ontario), Hay River (Northwest Territories), Ft. McMurray & Calgary (Alberta), Victoria & Houston (BC), and throughout the North Cariboo with their fundraising efforts. Groups have generated profit as high as… more.
“The Groom’s Quarter B&B” is NOW open at Moose Meadows Farm. An overnight stay at this farm is all about the EXPERIENCE! Experience the Wood Fired Sauna (The Back 40); experience sleeping under an alpaca duvet with alpaca blankets; and experience a delicious homecooked… more
Moose Meadows Farm is a home based business and markets a wide variety of products. All of the products produced by the farm are produced with utmost amount of pride as quality is deemed number one. For fertilizer, we only use alpaca manure.
In 2010, “The Green’s House” was constructed. This 30′ x 16′ greenhouse, has been the answer to successfully growing some vegetables and herbs, and extending… more